Saturday, May 9, 2009

Ghetto Tomato

I'm sure you have seen the infomercial for the "Topsy Turvy Tomato Tree".

Great concept. Tomatoes use gravity to grow. I love gravity too, but this thing is sooooo gimmicky and....

pricey

$40+ $20shipping, really? $60 for a bucket, green sheet, and stand? really?

Ummm, no. We can do better than that!


Ghetto farm boy to the rescue. I made my own, ghetto farm boy style!


Introducing.....

"tommy's upside 'mater grower"







$1 bucket from dollar store, .15 cent sponge, homegrown 'mata plant, used wood.

BAM!

Ghetto farm boy strikes again.

I'll probably get a law suit from the Topsy Turvy people.

-T

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dude...my mom did this, like 10 years ago...she should sue the topsy turvy tomato tree people!

It is rather brilliant, isn't it?